A home inspection is intended to provide a better understanding of the physical condition of the property.
My home inspection reports are an objective visual examination of the property’s accessible components including:
- Structure: Foundation, Crawl Space, Floor, Walls, Roof, Attic
- Roofing: Sloped Roofing, Flat Roofing, Chimneys, Flashing, Skylights, Gutters
- Exterior: Walls, Doors, Windows, Porches, Garages, Decks, Walkways, Steps, Railings, Driveways, Drainage
- Electrical: Service Entry, Electrical Panels, Distribution Wiring, Outlets, Lights, Switches, Smoke Detectors
- Heating & Air Conditioning: Furnaces, Heat Pumps, Air Conditioning, Ductwork, Thermostats
- Plumbing: Water Heater, Supply Piping, Waste Piping, Fixtures
- Insulation & Ventilation: Attics, Walls, Crawl Spaces
- Interior: Walls, Floors, Doors, Windows, Stairways, Counters, Cabinets
- Appliances: Built-in Kitchen Appliances, Laundry area, Door Bell
- Fireplace: Firebox, Hearth, Blower
My inspection reports are detailed. I make recommendations for items needing repair, routine maintenance, safety concerns and typical upgrades. I also identify areas of concern that require further professional evaluation. My inspection reports include digital captioned pictures, line drawing schematics, video clips, functional links to pertinent information on the web, maintenance advice and information about radon, carbon monoxide and other matters that pertain to a particular property.